Dance in English
A unique combination of dance and rhythm classes with learning English for children. During physical activities, children will learn a number of English expressions. In addition, they will develop sensitivity and musical abilities, as well as interpersonal and social skills. Classes are conducted in English by a professional dance instructor. They are designed to give children a language, emotional and physical boost, especially to those with a huge amount of energy.
What skills do we teach?
- Communication in English;
- Interpersonal skills;
- We encourage individual activity
- We are working on coordination and harmonization of movement.
What are the benefits of the class?
- The child gets familiar with the English language, which later helps him to acquire it naturally;
- The child has greater ease in establishing relationships with others;
- Develops empathy, openness and willingness to help;
- The classes help increase child’s self-esteem;
- The child can more consciously coordinate his body and movement;
- Learns how to direct and use his energy;
- The course enriches child’s imagination and creativity.