English in business
English in a business environment – now with Better Academy!
Business English is not only a specialized vocabulary and established language patterns.
It is not only communication with superiors and colleagues or contractors.
It’s also about the freedom to use language in semi-formal situations and, according to our many years of experience, knowing how to use “vocabulary” in such a way that it neither over-formalizes communication, nor leaves the impression that we have shortened the distance with the interlocutor.
Professionalism and freedom are the basis of our thinking about “Business English”. In our Business English course, we focus on a comfortable atmosphere while meeting language objectives. We start with a knowledge audit to tailor the classes to the participants needs.
Better Academy’s adult English course is taught by experienced trainers who teach you to communicate freely in English – both in formal meetings and in everyday life at work.
Feel free to contact us. We will prepare an individualized offer for a Business English course, tailored to your and your emplyees needs and expectations.
What do we offer?
- Knowledge level audit
- Materials tailored to the needs and interests of the student
- Development of business vocabulary
- Classes conducted by experienced trainers
- Program adapted to both stationary and online mode
- Flexible approach
What do we emphasize?
- Vocabulary appropriate to the situation (context awareness)
- Proper use of grammatical structures
- Free speech during official and semi-official meetings (small talk)
- “Immersion” in a foreign language – how to not only speak but also think in English?
What makes us different?
- One listener – one program
- Flexibility of cooperation
- Lessons last 60 minutes
- Script adjusted to online lessons
- Exclusively in English
- Price for the one hour lesson: PLN 170
- 25 years of experience teaching adults and children
- Comes from the United States, where he completed his education
- Emphasizes pronunciation and freedom of communication
- Likes: music and theater
- Father of three children – patience is in his blood.
- English teaching methodologist with 20 years of experience
- Creates programs and helps other teachers diversify classes
- Likes: music, traveling, and board games
- Imparting knowledge and playing with a foreign language is a great fun for him.
- Originally from the United States
- She is fascinated by learning foreign languages
- She is fluent in Spanish and Polish
- Likes: music, traveling.