GLOBETROTTER - ENGLISH IN TRAVEL
An authoritative English course for primary and secondary schools
Learn more about our proposal for schools:
Native speaker at your school? We give much more… A specially designed learning program that helps children start speaking and learn practical vocabulary and expressions in English.
What is GLOBETROTTER ? This is our proprietary English course for children in elementary and high school, which will come in handy when traveling and in everyday communication.
Strengths of the course:
- small groups – up to 9 people,
- program adapted to both classroom and online modes,
- interactive program using games and online applications,
- classes conducted during school hours,
- for primary and secondary school students.
Through our course, students:
- are motivated to learn English,
- are not afraid to read the information in English,
- feel safe in an English-speaking environment,
- confidently conduct short dialogues in travel situations,
- are able to learn independently,
- create their own language games to consolidate the material learned in lessons.
- they learn more about the world through a virtual journey through continents and countries,
- they learn the most important information about selected countries,
- enrich their knowledge about such important topics as global warming, environmental protection, advantages and risks of social media,
- learn about different cultures and learn tolerance and respect for other people.
Our language trainers:
- native speakers with knowledge of Polish
- each trainer invites students into his or her world, thus building partnerships with them, e.g. sharing their interests,
- specialists in various fields, including music, inner development, coaching – they incorporate elements of these fields into their lessons.