Interior Design is a series of meetings dedicated to gaining skills related to architecture and design. During the course kids will work using Room Sketcher – a programme which will allow them to master skills such as:
- designing spaces,
- usable placement of windows, doors, stairs etc.,
- choosing the appropriate materials to match your aesthetics
- placing furniture, plants, decorations and accessories
- generating snapshots of your designed space.
These are skills which will enable the students to design their own room (the final project), but also allow for further progress in the field of interior design or architecture in general.
The course consists of parts regarding to layers in the programme as follows:
- Walls (also balconies, terraces and garden area)
- Windows etc. (this layer also includes the placement of doors and stairs)
- Materials (floors, paint, stone, wood, tiles, wallpapers)
- Furniture (the last and the most developed layer, which allows to place 3D models of furniture generated by companies such as IKEA, Fritz Hansen, Voss or Pottery Barn into your project and take a snapshot to see the effect)
- “Designing the framework”
- “The choice of materials”
- “Space management”
- “Interior aesthetics”
Start: 24 September 2020
Day and time: Monday 18.00-19.00
Age of participants: 9 to 16
Price: 1280 pln per 1 semester
Dates: 09/21, 09/28, 5/10, 12/10, 19/10, 26/10, 2.11, 09/11, 16/11, 23/11, 30/11, 7/12, 14/12, 21/12, 4/01, 11/01
Sign up now!