ENGLISH SUMMER CAMPS FOR PRE-SCHOOLER
Holiday time is for relax and fun. However, it is also an ideal time to gain new skills, meet other peers and develop our children’s talents. If you are looking for an attractive and unique way to teach your child English, we have something for you!
In a friendly, interesting and engaging way, children will develop their verbal communication skills, broaden their vocabulary and use English in everyday situations.
- Find it easier to build relationships with other people;
- Develop their empathy, openness and willingness to help people;
- Build their self-confidence;
- Develop their imagination.
- Age: from 5 to 6 years old
- Language: English
- Fee: PLN 1000,00
- Groups: from 5 to 6 children
- 2-6 August 2021
- 9-13 August 2021
- 16-20 August 2021
Dance and rhythm classes combine dancing with English education for children. Classes are conducted in English by a professional dance instructor. They offer children a lot of attractive language activities which also address their emotional and physical needs.
Creative Mind combines fun with maths and coding. Children will develop a range of skills such as logical and creative thinking, mathematical mind, intuition and deduction.
Art & craft classes develop children’s passions, improve artistic skills, help children express themselves, develop creativity, build their self-confidence. They also help children grow mentally and emotionally.
Literacy classes give children a chance to get familiar with the English literature. This will help them develop new language competences, enrich their vocabulary and improve their communication and creativity skills. It will also show them new ways to express themselves and understand the world around.
* Paulina is a pre-school and early school teacher. Currently, she is teaching at The British School. She has a CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) certificate, which confirms her skills in the field of CLIL education based on the simultaneous transfer of content in the field of taught subjects and elements of a foreign language.
SAMPLE DAY SCHEDULE
09.30-10.00 – children arrive at Better Academy
10.00-10:40 – Dance and Rhythm classes
10:45-11:30 – Basics of coding + Creative Mind
11.30-11.45 – second breakfast
11.45-12.40 – Art & craft classes
12:40-13:00 – Fun and play activities
13.00-13.30 – lunch
13.30-14:20 – Literacy
14:20-15:00 – Fun and play activities
15.00-15.30 – Children are collected