Music-based classes (6 months to 3 years old)
How to nurture the inborn musical inclinations and linguistic competence of children from the early age? Through our classes we focus on speech development, increase kinesthetic abilities and manual skills. Child is encouraged to improvise, learn how to use the rhythm and say their first words.
According to Prof. Edwin E. Gordon, music has a highly stimulating general effect on the development of childrens’ brain and nervous system. Therefore, in Better Academy we also focus on this crucial aspect in the early childhood education.
What skills do we facilitate in children?
- We nurture their innate curiosity to explore the surronding world
around, building a solid base for their further development and
- We develop their natural musical predispositions;
- We increase their linguistic, kinesthetic, manual and creative skills;
- Children learn how to act in a group, how to socialise and collaborate.
- Start date: 23 September 2020
- Day: every Wednesday 10.00-10.40 a.m.
- Age group: 6 months to 3 years old;
- Price: 50 pln per 1 class or 180 per 4 classes (4 consecutive weeks)